I am not Spartacus, I am Euan Mackay

Posted on
  • Monday 11 February 2008
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , , ,
  • Well, eventually I gave in and decided that I would start a blog. Meg (below - she's my better half) has been on at me for a while saying that i should do it, and so eventually i caved.

    Well here we go... here's the first post...isn't this exciting? no? oh... well i guess that i had better try a little harder then... bear with me though i'm still getting used to all this.

    To be honest I'm hoping that they will pick up from here, once i really decide what I am going to scribe about... though as a heads up i think it'll probably try write about music - what i'm listenting to at the moment, my thinking on some new releases and my reckoning on gigs i've been to. I might also have my say on movies too, though this remains to be seen and i'll probably do some filler blurbs on the general goings on in my little world...

    hopefully this will prove to be of interest to some folk, though it may well just end up being a bit of a dear diary event for my own benefit and eventually peter out when i realise nobody cares and i tire of documenting my somewhat drab diary...

    Anyway on a positive note, I'll try to keep it going as long as possible and keep it as interesting as possible with posting new material whenever possible...

    If anyone does read this, then please feel free to leave any feedback as i am a newbee at this blogging lark so any hints and tips on how to make it nicer for anyone else would be taken on board...

    for now...

    E.
    x

    0 comments: