The blog is back... with a timely top 10 of 2008!

Posted on
  • Wednesday 4 March 2009
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Well, better late than never, it's here, a review of 2008.

    On the day that ITV announce just how badly they did in 2008 i'll post my round up of what i thought was up to much in 2008 in music.

    Firstly by way on an intro to this, my pal Keith always sends round 'Trotter's Top 10s' each year (and 2008 was no exception)

    There are a couple of rules that need to be adhered to... Artists can only appear in each list (Album/Single) once - ie can't be in both lists.

    So with this in mind here's Trotter's Top 10s...

    My thinking is that in May/June i'll redress this list to see if my top 10s stand the test of time (i'm not so convinced)

    1 comments:

    Julien said...

    Hi thank you to follow my blog. I put you on my list

    See You

    Julien